SK siltron fulfills SHE management as upmost priority in
all management activities in order to minimize SHE impact that occurs in the production process.
Pursues environmental-friendly and zero-disaster business premise
- 1. Produces products in using environmental-friendly methods by applying SHE assessment in the overall production development/production/discarding.
- 2. By continuously improving the SHE management system at all times, ① Environment pollution/safety-related accidents are prevented, ② Safe and pleasant working environment on site is created and ③ Injuries and health problems in to members and vendor employees are prevented.
Complies with SHE regulations
Initiative internal standards are set in all regions of business activities based on SHE related regulations like PDCA Cycle and international agreements and various activities are carried out for efficient management and operation.
< Internal inspection and certification inspection >
||Once a year
||Once a year
||SGS/Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency
Transparent SHE operation
- 1. Disclosed transparently to the relevant parties and actively participates in SHE activities in the regional community.
- 2. All members of SK siltron are well aware of the principles and effectively maintains and operates the according to SHE management
Operates contingency system
- 1. Monitoring system functions at all times through disaster prevention center to minimize property loss in individuals and company caused by environmental safety-related accidents.
- 2. Potential risk factors are prevented in advance and in case of emergency, early response procedure is established and emergency training is conducted per process in each business premises once a year.
Execution and operation→
Inspection and countermeasure→